Vo1dStar - Forgotten Paradise (Version 0.7) Update
Developer/Publisher: Void Star
Genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Monsters, Exhibitionism, Incest, Corruption, and Voyeurism
You play as a happily married man with 2 wonderful (stepdaughters?). Everything was going okay in your life, until one day you heard about a paid social trip to space. You decided to try your luck and participate with your whole family. Making it through the end will reward you with a good sum of money that will help with your mortgage and most importantly, get your stepdaughters through college. And to your surprise you got picked and not only you, but your whole family. On the day you're supposed to leave, you meet a strange man who tells you you're being used as a guinea pig for a test experiment on a serum that wipes out memories. He gives you a pill that will negate that effect. Although you are too late to warn your family you can at least watch over them or take advantage of the fact they have no memories of you or their siblings? The choice will be yours.
A lot of different characters in this version and a lot of sex/y scenes for you to explore!
Characters reacting differently according to what you’ve done with them in the past.
Fixed some general bugs and errors from the previous version.
Fixed a Dahlia Portrait scene not displaying properly from the previous version
Corrected some typos.
Added a new option in the config menu called 'Netorare' which you can turn on or off. The option is set to on by default. This is for people who don't want to see any scenes that will have Netorare and this version has one such scene.
Forgotten Paradise [v.0.5 + GG + Walkthrough] (2018) (Eng) [Ren'Py] [MacOS] [Android]
Changed the Credits music to something more cyberpunkish. (I have ideas to change the in-game one too or add additional, but I can't promise anything yet.)
Fixed a few things on the Credits screen, including the text speed and Chloe's shadow behind her.
Fixed a problem where the in-game ambient music would play whenever you enter the Configuration menu before actually loading or starting the game.
Fixed a few typos from the previous version.
– We have a total of ~3 sex scenes with different characters.
– The community poll vote from last month about which girl Chloe should end up hooking with was decided to be Zoey by the majority of you and you can see the fruit of your decision in this version.
– ~150 rendered images (including the animations)
– You get to make a choice from another character’s point of view. This is just a test and I will probably make a poll in the future to ask on people’s opinion if they’d like to see more choices from different characters or not.
– Ruby gets a new hairstyle! I’ve seen complaints in the past about her hairstyle and I agree. It actually took a long time for me to pick the right one as a lot of the hairstyles just don’t look right on her. I think the one I ended up choosing in this version looks good. I will let you be the final judges of that though.
– Whenever a player gets to this point in the game (0.4) they will see the main menu updated with the new hairstyle of Ruby. As this is a persistent thing, even if you start a new game you will still see the updated hairstyle. Only wiping your persistent data in the save files will revert her back to the old one until you reach that point in the game again.
– Added an ambient music track to play throughout the game.
More routes to follow! Some choices that you've made in the previous version can lead to a bonus or hidden scene.
Introducing a Walkthrough
Total new images (+the animations) = 180;
4 different female character paths in this version each with a sex scene
Added a small 8bit sound during the credit screen
More smooth animations! The last version had 2-3 frames, but now we are up to 20 frames per animation.
Improved the overall quality of the images.
Total new images (+the animations) = 209;
Over 1,500+ lines of code on the dialogue part.
4 different paths to follow with different outcomes/scenarios
Reduced text length in the dialogue textbox as suggested by other people.
The text in the credits screen now appears above Zoey and Chloe.
Added a skip option for the credits.
This is a quick hotfix/QoL update that involves:
*A few changed and added lines (nothing major)
*Added an option to skip animation sequence at the top left corner