Vren - Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business - Version 0.8.1a Update
Genre: 3dcg, male protagonist, group sex, incest, mind control, teasing, vaginal sex, anal sex, cosplay
Language : English
This is a very early tech demo version of Lab Rats 2
Lab Rats 2 – Down to Business.
Lab Rats 2 is set shortly after the events of the Lab Rats 1, but will not require any knowledge of it to enjoy. The game will focus on corrupting your female employees as you build your pharmaceutical empire. The game will feature procedurally generated girls, a detailed clothing and outfit system, and a complex sex system.
*CHANGES AND NEW ADDITIONS*
* Added “Head Researcher” Role.
* Serum production traits now require special events triggered by the head researcher to unlock.
* Refined serum design and research selection screens as well as serum and trait tooltips.
* Improved serum trading UI.
* Expanded functionality of the business overview screen so it can be used to select employees during events.
* Added events unique to your head researcher that unlock improved serum, advanced serum, and futuristic serum production.
* Added ability to select and fire your head researcher.
* Happiness now tents towards 100 at a rate of 1/day if it is higher or lower at the end of the day.
* Added Stephanie as unqiue NPC.
* Expanded intro sequence. Stephanie now begins the game as your first head researcher.
* Added unique “Stephanie” personality with unique responses in several situations.
* Updated “Detailed Information” screen to be more visually appealing and easily readable.
* Updated serum completion crisis to allow you to select any of your R&D employees to test on, head researcher is always brought forward first.
* Added “Goals” system. Each catagory of experience (raw stats, work skills, and sex skills) have a goal associated with them. On completion you recieve a free point to put into any skill/stat in the catagory
* Added twelve basic goals to test “goals” based leveling system. More to be added over future updates.
* Improved character sheet screen, added ability to spend extra points on character sheet screen, and added goal updates to character sheet screen.
* Character sheet button now turns green when a goal is complete and waiting for you to collect your reward.
* Added new “wild” personality type.
* Employees now take the weekends off.
* Added goal UI to the standard main screen HUD. Shows current name and progress of your three active goals.
* Many dialogue branching options during sex now use effective sluttiness (sluttiness + arousal effect) instead of just sluttiness.
* Added new background for your apartment bedroom, kitchen, and lobby.
* Added special personality type used by one head researcher event.
* Slow Release Dopamine now lowers obedience by 2 instead of 5 per time chunk. Happiness gain remains the same at +5 per chunk.
* Starting character points lowered to 20 to balance the ability to increase them by completing goals.
* Added end of day message announcing the bonus to research based on their int. Each point of int above 2 of the head researcher gives +5% to research generated.
* Broken AC crisis event now requires the casual uniform policy before you can ask people to strip down.
* Characters are now only paid their daily salary on work days.
* Added “sitting” character position to be used in future events.
* Added sunglasses clothing item.
* Added modern glasses clothing item.
* Added big glasses clothing item.
* Fixed incorrect function call name causing crash.
* Fixed crash when assigning personal outfit to character.
* Fixed crash caused by displaying facial accessories.
As always ,a changelog (v0.6.1 to v0.7.1):
*CHANGES AND NEW ADDITIONS*
* Sluttiness below Core Sluttiness now returns to its default amount 4 times faster (4 per time chunk instead of 1).
* Clothing system has been redesigned. Outfits are now designed as one of three possible designations: underwear sets, overwear sets, and full outfits.
* Girl no longer asks if you would like her to wear an outfit when you add it to her wardrobe (redundent with option to ask her to wear an outfit directly).
* Added new underwear and overwear sets.
* Girls will have a 50% chance of picking their outfit each day from either a predesigned full outfit or a combination of underwear and overwear.
* Girls no longer remove overly slutty outfits from their wardrobe. They will instead only pick from the ones they consider reasonable.
* Modified all outfit view and selection screens to show full outfits, overwear sets, and underwear sets.
* Corporate uniforms are now stored as full wardrobes instead of being a single outfit.
* Girls will assemble their unfiforms from their departments specific wardrobe, the company wide wardrobe, and if nessesary their personal wardrobe.
* Modified uniform management system to accomodate new wardrobe system.
* Outfit creation screen now displays if an outfit is a valid overwear or underwear set, as well as it's sluttiness requirement for all three types of outfit.
* Standardized several main screen buttons to be the same size.
* Cumshots now leave visible effects on a girl.
* Highly Suggestable recruit policy removed as it conflicted with the new suggestability mechanic.
* High Obedience recruit policy now has no prerequisit and cost has been reduced.
* Expanded options to give serum to people. In the early game you now have several options available, including stealth, persuasion, demanding, and paying.
* The Mandatory Serum Testing policy has been divided into a paid serum testing and unpaid serum testing policy. Paid testing requires a cash reward each time it is used.
* Girls select a random assortment of underwear, overwear, and full uniforms to build their personal starting wardrobe from instead of having access to everything.
* Girls are now less likely to quit within the first two weeks of employment, with the total effect trailing off towards the end of the period.
* Refactored major sections of personality dialogue code to make it easier to add future personalities, roles, and tests to ensure all of the above work as intented.
* Added debugging support to personality dialogue to (hopefully) prevent dialogue branches from being introduced without being represented by all personalities.
* Fixed cause of massive slowdown, delays, and unresponsivesss.
* Fixed improper reference to character name in lab accident crisis.
* Disabled autosaves, which were creating a major slowdown in the game.
* Supplies can now only be integer numbers
* End of day screen panels no longer overlap.
* Revealing skirts and dresses no longer drastically increase sluttiness over nude levels.
* Serum traits list in serum design screen now scrolls to prevent text from running off the bottom of the screen.
* Rerendered camisole to reduce number of clipping issues.
* Fixed crash in strip tease crisis.
* Fixed bug with status effects where removing a trait would wipe all status effects from the serum.
* CHANGES AND ADDITIONS *
* Base serum duration is now 3 time chunks instead of 1.
* Suggestability system completly rehauled. Suggestion is now max of all serums, not additive.
* “Core” sluttiness added – the base value that the girl tends to return to without serum influence.
* Temporary sluttiness that is bled off is turned into core sluttiness with a 1% chance per point suggestability per time chunk.
* Temporary sluttiness has a cap of core sluttiness + suggestability + 10. Sluttiness gained above this cap bleeds off quickly.
* Obedience is no longer modified by suggestability.
* Seducing a girl now only gives 1/10th as much sluttiness as before (but is no longer modified by suggestability).
* Your business now has multiple serum production lines, starting with two. This lets you manufacture multiple serums at once.
* Each serum production line can be set to recieve a percentage of the total production points created by you and your staff.
* Serum production selection, production line weight, and production line auto-sell thresholds have all been combined into one screen
* Added “Long Hair” hairstyle
* Added “Boot Heels” shoes
* Added “High Heels” shoes
* Added “Heels” shoes
* Added “Sandal Heels” shoes
* Added “Plain Panties” underwear
* Added “Pencil Skirt” skirt
* Added “Lace Crop Top” shirt
* Added “Nightgown” dress/underwear
* Added “Belted Top” shirt
* Added “Camisole” shirt
* Added “Dress Shirt” shirt
* Added “Lab Coat” shirt
* Upper body clothing items can be marked as “tucked” when defined so they are drawn under rather than over lower body items on the same layer.
* Serums are now produced in batches rather than individually. Default batch size is 5. Value has been adjusted to remain proportional, production is now 5x easier.
* Added three new policies for increasing batch size.
* Added two new policies to unlock additional production lines.
* Added scroll bars to long choice screens, guaranteeing access to all options.
* Added # of serums sold and # of serums waiting to be sold to end of day screen.
* Improved Research Selection screen.
* Improved Serum Design screen.
* Added May Patron names, outfits, and character designs.
* Added additional default outfits.
* Added ability to export outfits into a text file for easy sharing.
* Relabeled some actions to be more descriptive.
* “Spilled Water” crisis grants smaller situational bonus to sluttiness than before.
* Improved View Serum Inventory screen.
* Modified sluttiness values of many clothing items.
* Added “blowjob” sex pose as well as variant blowjob facial poses for all emotions.
* Moved confirmation button for character creation to right side to read more naturally.
* Updated blowjob sex scene to switch between blowjob and talking facial poses when appropriate.
* BUG FIXES *
* Disabled autosaving – General program responsiveness should have improved.
* Giving a bonus now comes out of the player’s personal cash, not business cash.
* Fixed twin ponytail hair style using low res image set.
* Increased default image cache size by x3, should result in faster, smoother games across most systems.
* Fixed improper function call while stripping in “office flirt” crisis.
* Selling serum action no longer attempts to sell non-integer amounts of serum.