Chronicles of Leridia ver 0.2.2
Free Chronicles of Leridia ver 0.2.2 Porn Adult Comics download Fast Adult Comics easy download. Chronicles of Leridia ver 0.2.2 complete Adult Comics available online galleries.
young[/url] and pretty girl wants to become a Guardian. If she passes the Trial, she'll be the new Guardian of the village for one year, then she'll go to the Capital to be a Royal Guard after her mission, like her mother[/url] did in the past.
But things are not going as planned...
NEW FEATURE : Hide Message Text
You can now hide message text to see full scenes by pressing ctrl button. Press the button again to make the message window appearing again. (Pad not working for me…:/)
MAJOR BUG FIXES
– Fixed “Save Error” bug in the Prologue into the Little Forest. It was due to a “stepping animation” from Alan Event. You can now save anywhere in this area.
– Added “LIGHT ACTIVATE” script in all places with light effects to prevent being in complete dark – Need to be verified as I cannot check from my pc
QUEST BUGS FIXES
– Fixed the Slave Market event that was triggered when returning at home during the night so it is launched now when you goes out from home for the first time
– Fixed the event with Jane when returning to the Manor after the Hideout scene
– Secured the Dog event with a new condition in “The Lost Dog” quest so it shouldn’t break in the middle
– Fixed the dialogue event with Mack in the tavern for Dance mini game[/url] during the day and the night, preventing from starting back to first show
– You can now have a hot spring bath during the evening and dance with the possibility to go to the hot spring again the next evening
– Fixed the Quest “Puppets”. You should see a graphic change when Sylia is changing clothes if she accepts to drink the first time (may have been
missed if you accepted the first time in 0.2). You won’t have “2 guardian armors” anymore in inventory and a temporary “Elegant Silk Dress”
during the event
– Fixed the parallax “Clouds” from the Mt.Mune to be removed when teleport is used to go to the Hideout
– Added a splashscreen “Maelion Game”
– Dialogues in “Puppets” Quest have been slightly rewritten to give a better feeling of the villain Claude and the general atmosphere
– Some typo “i…” changed to “I” in the middle of sentences in the whole script. Still incomplete.
– Added a “skip scene” option at the second attempt to kill Redfoot and lose combat