Gyno Games - The Dirty Gynodoctor's Fertilization Clinic [v0.2.0 full] (2017) (Eng)
Year of issue: 2017
Genre: 3D, UE4, Doctor, Patient, Fantasy
Developer / Publisher: Gyno Games
Platform: PC / Windows
Type of publication: Original (licensed)
Tabletka: Not required
Version: 0.2.0 Patreon
Language of the game: English
Interface language: English
System Requirements (Minimum):
HDD: 3 GB
You are a dumb minded and scrupulous gynecologist and run your own fertilization clinic. Lucky for you there are a lot of sexy girls out there with all their sexual problems and desires that need help getting impregnated and with other related issues. Of the course you will do EVERYTHING possible to help out these "poor" girls. You will even pay for your "hard work" and as you make more money, you will be able to expand your clinic and buy more "tools of the trade". You may also be so successful that you could hire an assistant or more.
I see endless possibilities around this scenario.
- All “dancing girl” and test animation stuff is removed.
- Gynochair is introduced.
- Working Speculum.
- New morph system witch fixed a lot of bad deformations and bad fit with clothing.
- Adjustments to morphs used in animations to correct for bad deformations.
- Collision handling on whole body.
- Updates shaders/skinning and fixed broken genitalia shader.
- Genitalia and vagina physics simulation with about 30 joints.
- Physics simulation with force. E.g. you need to push with force at right position and angle to get speculum to penetrate into vagina.
- New moprhs. E.g. 3 new girl types, genitalia open close etc.
- Tessellation slider (experimental). I have experienced some difficulties and deformations with tessellation, and added a slider for testing. There are especially artefacts when fully pregnant and with tessellation. I have left this on in the full version and would like some comments on how this works on your computer.
- Natural and simulated eye blinking based on research in this area. Average blink, multiple blink and blink after blink timed vs probability etc, all very scientific.
- Breath simulation/animation.
- Help tab in UI.
- Camera speed adjustment with mouse wheel or by slider (in help tab).
- Headlight intensity adjustment by slider (in help tab).
- Lots of other major and minor fixes.