Dystopian Project Claires Quest Vers 081 Eng Uncen
Free Dystopian Project Claires Quest Vers 081 Eng Uncen Porn Adult Comics download Fast Adult Comics easy download. Dystopian Project Claires Quest Vers 081 Eng Uncen complete Adult Comics available online galleries.
NEW CONTENT 0.8.1
* Finished a very long sidequest revolving around the northern brothers that you meet in the Rathpike inn. If you finish this quest, it opens up to a new job activity: monster hunting... and all the kinky monster sex that entails. This is just a foundation for now, but will definitely be expanded upon in later versions.
* Dargan Mining Town fleshed out and filled with NPCs and the like.
* I noticed many players complained about the lack of stat-raising opportunities once you reached Hookton, which means if you didn't totally ace the previous areas you had no attributes to really do anything. To remedy this, I've added several stat-raising opportunities in Hookton. You'll find them at the farmer selling fruit, and with two named refugees.
* Since by now many players will have played through the Prologue multiple times, I've added an option to skip the Prologue straight to Hookton at the very beginning of the game.
* CG has been added to the pirate scene post-Prologue; the scene's text has been edited somewhat, and it can now be found in the gallery.
* CG has been added to the penetration scene in the brothel (which you unlock after the street whoring scene reaches a certain level); the scene's text has been edited somewhat, and it can now be found in the gallery.
* Added the missing Tigerlilies to the new expanded Skittering Desert map, which allows you to complete the poisoned prostitute sidequest.
* Added a missing fadeout to the dog scene for the Thieves Questline.
* Fixed the fadeout problems with the Rathpike inn's maid outfit/anal scene, and changed some of the text and CG placements as well.
* Double-checked the access route to Rumbling Pass -> Narfu. You should be able to pass the mercenary (as in, the mercenary moves aside) once you accept the quest from Sally. If you can't do it, let me know!