Dystopian Project - Overgrown: Genesis - Version 0.10.5 Update
Developer / Publisher: Dystopian Project
Tags: dystopian project, 2dcg, female protagonist, ahegao, bestiality, big tits, corruption, graphic violence, group sex, horror, monster, puzzle, rape, rpg, vaginal sex, anal sex,
Size: In Download.
You take the role of Juno, a survivor of the apocalypse and a trained engineer (a shout-out to Isaac from Dead Space), trying to navigate between a failing human society cloistered in fortified sanctuaries and an outside world ravaged by the infection.
* Sound effects for weapons do not trigger; fixed.
* Some text over UI issues fixed.
* Lighting does not change to nighttime if skipping to Fort Patton; fixed.
* Removed text inconsistencies (“This is what Geoff needs!” exclaims Juno, despite having never met a man named Geoff in her tragic life.)
* Failed Quests tab removed; failed quests simply disappear now.
* Juno teleports over Cassie after the working station upgrade; fixed.
* Gallery not unlocking if cheat room is used at the beginning fixed.
* When in the Gallery, HUD automatically switches off; switches back on when leaving Gallery.
* You can now proceed to the introductory phase of the University. No gameplay yet, but it sets the mood nicely, and there’s a new CG scene for you to encounter, introducing the Dryad final boss, and giving you an idea of what to… expect.
* Final shelter improvement (Security Station) now available, accessible by talking to Natasha after completing the first two upgrades with Sofia and Cassie. Completing all the shelter improvements manually (ie. Base Points instead of begging soldiers for help) is a requirement for the fifth ending.
* Endgame counter added to the various “Notes” items scattered around optional areas of the game. Collecting all the Notes is a requirement for fifth ending.
* New lesbian scene with Natasha + Rebecca (only available if Rebecca was rescued).
* New blowbang scene with Juno + Natasha (optionally Rebecca, if rescued).
* Gallery updated with the aforementioned three new scenes.
* Gallery updated with a music system.
* Weapons UI has hopefully been thoroughly fixed (previously, loading a game fucked up all memory of the “saved” ammo and ammo types for weapons, which we finally remedied by introducing mini save files in the ABS itself ); fire rate now works as intended; every bullet causes damage when it hits the target (previously if you shot too fast you would fire without damage and waste all the ammo); and going into the Menu while reloading now interrupts the reload process.
* Big issue – all saves before 0.10.4 don’t work properly as they lack the fixed weapons UI. To remedy this, I’ve added a cheat room in the beginning of the game. Climb up the stairs from Juno’s bathroom in her apartment, and you’ll be able to gather weapons and items, trigger event switches, and go to a save point of your choice.
* Increased difficulty for Cold Pines; added two more roaming packs of hounds
* Fixed the “dark” effect persisting when entering Hamilton Square for the first time
* Fixed the text blocking the UI in the first part of East Greer – keep an eye out for these blocky texts and report them if you find them!
* Various minor typos have been fixed here and there.
* Storyline now progresses a little more towards "The University".
* Fixed an instance where approaching the Hive without killing the Elite Hivelings yet triggers a gamebreaking movement glitch.
* Fixed another gamebreaking movement glitch in Fort Patton (Shelter), when you approach commotion from the top rather than from the side as intended.
* Fixed Tactical Rifle upgrade being nonexistent.
* Fixed Cassie's upgrade not requiring Base Points to perform.
* Fixed Cassie's lesbian scene being available even after her gangbang.
* Fixed the Walker Gallery display not erasing picture after completion.
* Using Cheat Menu for ammo stops you from using the weapons with that ammo. Fixed.