Longlivetheprincess - Long Live the Princess [Version 0.12] (2017) (Eng) Update
Year of manufacture: 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Male Protagonist, Mind Control, Incest, Threesome, Lesbian, Voyeur, Anal
Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS
Type of publication: license
Tabletka: Not required
Language of game: English
You live a simple life in a small fantasy town. You possess few talents except that of Truthsaying, the ability to magically tell if someone is lying.
One day news arrives that the King is dead of old age and that his daughter, Princess Selena, is coming to your town for her coronation. When a person close to you gets murdered soon after, and you learn that you are the only person who can save the world from an unspecified calamity, things get rather heated.
Serving under a powerful sorceress, you are taught the ability to manipulate people’s minds. With this knowledge in hand and a potty-mouthed pixie in tow, you are told to prepare for the arrival of the Princess so that you can seduce her and save the world (the details of this elude you). Until then, however, you must practice. How appealing, then, that this practice means using your magic to seduce as many of the town’s girls as possible.
Life is about to become… satisfying.
Changelog Version 0.12
This version has two major features worth talking about.
1) The gallery. You can access this from the main menu. Any (finished) sex scenes that you have encountered in the game are added here, and you can also see which girls have scenes that you have yet to find. Please note that this update cannot fully detect if you've reached all of these scenes in earlier versions of the game, so some scenes that you have previously encountered may be locked off for you. If that is the case, you'll have to replay the game or load an old save until you reach that scene again.
Any available scene in the gallery can be clicked on, allowing you to play through it again without having to keep a save from just before it happened. Even better, you will have the ability to configure these scenes in many cases. Some configuration options require you to have made certain choices in the game itself before they are available.
2) The conclusion to Primrose's romance path. We've been working towards this for a while now, but we're finally here. You can now reach one of two possible conclusions to your relationship with her. These depend on choices you've made throughout the entire game. Please note that I've made changes to how your relationship with Primrose is handled from the early stages on, so existing saves might find it much easier to reach one of these conclusions than is intended. I recommend starting over for the full experience, but you won't break anything by continuing with an old save.
Just to be clear: There will be more Primrose in the future. This is just the conclusion to the romance path. Adding these two features was a lot of work. I'm going to need to take a breather for a few days after this, but then I'll jump back into 0.13 and the fun things I have in store for that version.
Added the game's first timed event on day 17. Most of the additions in this update occur during this event, so you won't see the new features until that day.
Added a small secret to Samarra, and large secrets to both Samarra and Primrose.
Added Remove Inhibitions for Samarra.
Slightly expanded Primrose's Remove Inhibitions effects.
Added an investigation mechanic for the timed event.
Samarra's tent is now available as a daytime location.
Removed the search options at the training grounds and the stables for now since they have no effect.
Redid the underwear cleaning renders of Primrose
Minor tweaks and fixes.
Version 0.7.0 of Long Live the Princess contained an unfortunate bug that caused the extremely important map icon not to appear in games loaded from previous versions. Version 0.7.1 fixes this bug. You can find the download links below. The original 0.7.0 post has also been updated, and the old downloads have been removed.
You can now train with the Crone so that you can reveal a person’s large secrets.
Many new scenes for Evelyn, including her large secret.
New scenes for Thaddeus.
Courage training now goes up to level 3.
The abilities screen now displays the maximum available ability levels for the current version of the game.
Music: Added three new musical tracks.
Tweaked and improved a selection of early renders that weren’t up to the standards of images made since then.
Minor tweaks and fixes.
– Added two new girls (Samarra and Nell) and some of their core events (featuring more than 110 new images). Please note that the new girls are not available until after a few days into the story.
– Added the first stage of agility training.
– Slightly expanded Callie’s changing room scene.
– Slightly expanded Evelyn’s night scene.
– Slightly expanded Primrose’s night scene.
– Loading old saves (from version 0.3.0 and up) should now work. Some changes may still cause old saves to break, depending on where you saved.
– Updated graphics for Evelyn’s night scenes.
– Added text to show when an ability check is successful. Not all checks will display these messages.
– Primrose’s schedule extended beyond two weeks.
– Minor tweaks to first conversation with Thaddeus if it occurs later than expected.
– Placeholder next/previous page buttons on clue screen if you somehow have more than 15 clues.
– Minor bugfixes
– Expanded main storyline.
– New scenes with Belle.
– New scenes with the Crone.
– New scenes with Thaddeus.
– Short new scenes with Evelyn, Callie, and Primrose.
– Minor additions to Remove Inhibitions for Evelyn, Callie, and Primrose.
– Revamped user interface now lets you access inventory, abilities, and see the current day and time.
– Updated certain older scenes to utilize the new inventory system.
– Also added ability restrictions to some of these scenes.
– All rollback restrictions have been lifted for the time being.
– Significant code changes to prepare for the loading of old saves in future versions of the game.
– Added brief note when reaching the end of certain types of content. Because this is a non-linear game, such warnings will not appear for all content. If you find yourself grinding to discover new scenes, odds are you have seen everything.
– Fixed a few typos.