Longlivetheprincess - Long Live the Princess [Version 0.6] (2017) (Eng) Update
Year of manufacture: 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Male Protagonist, Mind Control, Incest, Threesome, Lesbian, Voyeur, Anal
Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS
Type of publication: license
Tabletka: Not required
Language of game: English
You live a simple life in a small fantasy town. You possess few talents except that of Truthsaying, the ability to magically tell if someone is lying.
One day news arrives that the King is dead of old age and that his daughter, Princess Selena, is coming to your town for her coronation. When a person close to you gets murdered soon after, and you learn that you are the only person who can save the world from an unspecified calamity, things get rather heated.
Serving under a powerful sorceress, you are taught the ability to manipulate people’s minds. With this knowledge in hand and a potty-mouthed pixie in tow, you are told to prepare for the arrival of the Princess so that you can seduce her and save the world (the details of this elude you). Until then, however, you must practice. How appealing, then, that this practice means using your magic to seduce as many of the town’s girls as possible.
Life is about to become… satisfying.
You can now train with the Crone so that you can reveal a person’s large secrets.
Many new scenes for Evelyn, including her large secret.
New scenes for Thaddeus.
Courage training now goes up to level 3.
The abilities screen now displays the maximum available ability levels for the current version of the game.
Music: Added three new musical tracks.
Tweaked and improved a selection of early renders that weren’t up to the standards of images made since then.
Minor tweaks and fixes.
– Added two new girls (Samarra and Nell) and some of their core events (featuring more than 110 new images). Please note that the new girls are not available until after a few days into the story.
– Added the first stage of agility training.
– Slightly expanded Callie’s changing room scene.
– Slightly expanded Evelyn’s night scene.
– Slightly expanded Primrose’s night scene.
– Loading old saves (from version 0.3.0 and up) should now work. Some changes may still cause old saves to break, depending on where you saved.
– Updated graphics for Evelyn’s night scenes.
– Added text to show when an ability check is successful. Not all checks will display these messages.
– Primrose’s schedule extended beyond two weeks.
– Minor tweaks to first conversation with Thaddeus if it occurs later than expected.
– Placeholder next/previous page buttons on clue screen if you somehow have more than 15 clues.
– Minor bugfixes
– Expanded main storyline.
– New scenes with Belle.
– New scenes with the Crone.
– New scenes with Thaddeus.
– Short new scenes with Evelyn, Callie, and Primrose.
– Minor additions to Remove Inhibitions for Evelyn, Callie, and Primrose.
– Revamped user interface now lets you access inventory, abilities, and see the current day and time.
– Updated certain older scenes to utilize the new inventory system.
– Also added ability restrictions to some of these scenes.
– All rollback restrictions have been lifted for the time being.
– Significant code changes to prepare for the loading of old saves in future versions of the game.
– Added brief note when reaching the end of certain types of content. Because this is a non-linear game, such warnings will not appear for all content. If you find yourself grinding to discover new scenes, odds are you have seen everything.
– Fixed a few typos.