Tinkerer - PEASANT'S QUEST [Version 1.21 ] (2017) (Eng) Update
Year of manufacture: 2017
Genre: Rpg, 3DCG, Adventure, Male Hero, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore Sex, Doggystyle, Warrior, Fantasy
Censorship: Missing / There is a patch to remove
Platform: PC / Windows
Publication Type: In development
Tabletka: Not required
Language of game: English
It's an Adult RPG game set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a farmer's son on his quest to make himself a name for himself, and perhaps rescue a few damsels in distress along the way.
This is a RPG game for adults, created in the medieval fantasy world, where you play as a farmer's son and you have to save a few dams that you will meet on your way. And your path will be full of erotic adventures ...
- New inventory menu. There are more than 100 items in the game, so it was about time to split them up in categories. I'll probably add more categories later, and I need to add higher res icons, but it's a start.
- A new character, she comes with three possible scenes, and yes, you can make her pregnant:)
- New scene(s) for Caleah and Ziva. This is a two in one scene, somewhat similar to the one with vampires in the crypt.
- New maps, including more floors for the temple of Qetesh.
- 5 new quests to complete. Visit Ziva at the temple to trigger these.
- New clothing item in Edgars shop
- A new special potion
- 100+ new images
Version 1.11 Changelog:
– More Caleah story with 3 new scenes.
– New map (The Swamp).
– Recreated the village map.
– 66 new images.
– New enemies (Giant Mosquitoes and Gator Beasts)
– New resources (Swamp Toads and Blood Grass)
– A new potion
– A new weapon (spear)
– New spirit potion scenes for Frida and Erevi (the scenes are not new, it’s just that they previously weren’t available as spirit points).
– More quests added to the journal
– A shit-load of bug fixes.
Sorry for bombarding you with patches, but TMan helped me discover a bug that could potentially have rather big consequences, especially for new players.
I call it: The Virgin Pregnancy bug.
Symptoms: Victoria will announce her pregnancy, even though she isn't really pregnant.
Caused by: Gabriel leaving you after the temple quest, calls the wrong variable.
This patch fixes this issue.
The bad news:
This will only work on save games prior to Victoria announcing her pregnancy. After the announcements there are just too many switches and variables involved. I'm likely to break more than I'd fix by trying to patch that. And you can still watch her non pregnant scenes with the spirit potion. So once she has announced her pregnancy, she'll remain pregnant.
How to use?
Simply transfer your old save to this version (see readme.txt) and sleep until the next day. In a location other than your house in the village! That should reset the variables.
What if I made her properly pregnant?
You should be fine, nothing will change that.
Version 1.03 Changelog:
– Added one more image to the end of the Victoria pregnant sex scene.
– Added a new piece of furniture for your dungeon (with related bat breeder scene), see carpenter shop.
– Improved bat breeder orgasm mini game. Finally! I gave up on getting keyboard input to work properly, but have instead implemented mouse and touch support for the inputs. I hope this solves the issues some people were having with it.
– Changed bat breeder egg production. Although there is still some randomness involved, her affection level influences the amount of eggs produced.
– Small bug fixes, spelling corrections and minor improvements.
Version 1.02 Changelog:
– Vampire scene won’t repeat after handing third victim to Reanna or Adaobi
– Victoria continually catches you when sneaking into her room.
What has been added/changed?
– More life/unlife added to the graveyard. With new characters (3), quests and new enemies.
– More story for Victoria
– More than 100 new images (sorry, no animations this time)
– 2 new sex scenes. One of which comes with swappable characters (I made no less than 62 renders for this scene:-/).
– A proper quest log!! Well, the beginnings of one, at least. Most of the old quests are still missing. It will take a few more updates to add them all.
– A new resource
– You can now make torches at home.
Version 0.91 Changelog:
– 110 new images
– 1 new animation
– New potion creation menu
– 3 new potions
– New resources (bear claw, stone shroom)
– 4 new sex scenes + a scene with nudity
– 4 new map sections/locations
– 2 new weapons, 1 new armor
– 1 new spell
– 2 new skills (needed for new armor and weapons)
– new quests
– 1 new (well, actually 2) characters
– new enemies.
– Bugfixes. Most notable: A bug that made it impossible to raise Frida’s affection high enough for sex or handing over puppy, if player pissed her off while pregnant.
Version 0.81 Changelog:
– First part of a new quest with Ziva. The Final part will be added in the next release.
– Victoria now collects rent. Meaning new scenes with Victoria and associated quests.
– 3 new map sections (yes, I am working on a fast travel solution, but it’s still a few months off).
– 70+ new images (lost count).
– For those who burned down that house; you now have a chance to set things right.
– New clothing item at Edgar’s shop.
– New enemies (ghouls and bandits)
– New dialogue option for Beth (doesn’t result in much, yet. But it’s in preparation for next month)
– New resource: Honey. Doesn’t do much now, but it’s in preparation for next month (will be rewriting the potion creation menu to allow for more potions).
– Bug fixes and polish.
Version 0.72 Changelog:
– fixes possible crash after ‘bachelor party’ in Shakala’s camp, due to solar disc on HUD coming out of range.
– fixes picture staying on screen after Frida scene in garden, when not carrying potion of Phallus Giganticus
– Added switch in dungeon to extend time in orgasm minigame. Some people experienced too much lag to complete minigame in time.
– Slightly reduced chances of getting caught when spying on Victoria
"So what's new?"
- New "multiple choice" scenes for Shakala and Frida
- 50+ new images.
- Shakala can now obtain here highly pregnant form.
- Frida can become pregnant, but you'll have to wait until next month for her metamorphosis.
- You can now enter the next day without sleeping, so night will eventually turn to day. Mind you, you'll still become tired without sleep.
- Tiredness has now been uncoupled from the time of day. Your actions now determine how fatigued you become. This system still requires some tweaking, but should work....
- Added some new items to Edgars shop.
- New creature can be encountered in the Goblin Forest (Bear).
- You can no longer purchase a padlock for Frida, this is now a small quest (those who already have bought her one, should not be affected).
- Once you've completed Liandra's last stage, you can now obtain sacred water without besting her at archery. Just give her some Elven wine (the normal dribble isn't good enough:-) ).
- A bunch of other minor tweaks and fixes.