Flyrenders - Vikings Daughter [Version 0.16.0] Update
Year of manufacture: 2017
Genre: Unity, RPG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girl, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Warrior, FantasyVisual Novel, Resource Management
Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS / Linux
Publication Type: In development
Tabletka: Not required
Language of game: English
A village lies abandoned, its people either killed or taken by a rival clan! You, a smith's son visiting to deliver some weapons, are roped into getting them back. Explore the land, become a renowned warrior and find plenty of women to take to your bed along the way!
Viking's Daughter is an adult RPG with beautiful 3D graphics set in the time of the Vikings.
Viking’s Daughter v0.15.0 Changelog
NSFW & Animations
* New blowjob scene with the slave Rose -> Link
* Added more female and male SFW animations.
* New character named Harald, who arrives on day 5 with his ship to help the village.
* New character named Agatha (still in development, can be seen in-game on the village dock)
* New character named Bjorn (still in development, can be seen in-game on the docks)
* We have spent a lot of time to fully rework the characters AI, making it very easy for future development and extending their behavior.
* Local avoidance - characters will avoid other characters while moving, instead of bumping into one another.
* Changed the behavior of Hilde during the hide and seek quest, she is crouching while hiding and will stand up, once she realizes you’ve found her.
* Added “Go to Location AI” to Hilde during the springs quest and the same one was reused for Harald during the fish hunting quest.
Combat & Weapons
* New weapon - spear with 5 animations.
* We decided to change that and allow you to cancel any animation after the initial charging (it's around 0.5 seconds to avoid spamming) and play an animation from a similar angle. It means that you can start an attack from top right and cancel it to play a top left attack or a block. You are not able to start a top right attack and finish with a bottom right, because it's not possible to change that big angle.
* We have also changed the player's bleeding system and you will see blood on the screen depending on how much damage you've taken.
* Added block animations to the sword & spear. Here are the stats for the sword block:
80% damage reduction of attacks coming from animals
60% damage reduction of attack coming from one handed weapons
35% damage reduction of attacks coming from two handed weapons
85% damage reduction of attacks coming from ranged weapons
* Something we are experimenting with: Before we used to render the arms and weapons on a second camera on top of every object in the world, this avoids arms clipping through walls when you are too close. The problem was that the collision was not as accurate as we wanted and the arms weren’t with realistic size. We have changed this and now we have accurate hit detection and realistic scale, but the weapons can clip through walls if you get too close. We are going to see if we can find a solution for that.
* New map, displaying the currently tracked quest.
* New main menu and pause UI
* New dialogue UI.
* Crosshair changed.
* New fishing quest with 2 tasks.
* You are able to track a quest on the map, by pressing “J” and the search icon. If you only have one quest active, it will automatically be tracked and its quest helper will appear on the map, but if you have more than one active quests, you will need to choose which one you want to see on the map (it will automatically pick up the first on the list)
* 5000+ words of dialogues added on day 4 and day 5.
* NSFW dialogue during Dalla’s NSFW scene
* Characters are disabled when you are more than 200m away from them to increase the performance, then when you get close their AI is resumed.
* Increased the water level.
* Extended the beach texture and added rocks on the beach.
* Added rats roaming around the village and docks.
* Added fish.
Changelog Version 0.13.0:
NSFW & Animations
Added a new NSFW scene with Rose.
Added soft body physics and face expressions to Rose.
Added more animations for the Dalla’s NSFW scene.
You can adjust the speed of some of the NSFW scenes from the UI. This feature is currently available if you play the scene with Rose.
Changed the male’s sleep animation.
Characters / Models
New slave character + new clothes, eye models and hair. Her name is Nicole and she is a slave coming from North Africa. You cannot interact with her in this build.
Changed the scale of Rose, she is shorter now.
Finished working on a system that will allow us to easily create weapons and items in the future.
Added the bow and sword in the inventory.
Added gold currency.
Finished working on a system that gives items or currency rewards from the quests and set up the bow and sword reward.
Reworked the weapon switcher script, you can press a key to equip a weapon and its icon will be highlighted in the equipment inventory. You can also drag change the slot of the item by dragging and dropping it into another slot or inventory.
New inventory UI (includes bag, equipped items and slave inventory). Press “I” to open.
Added game controls, you can open the menu to see every key that performs a certain action in the game. The controls window can be accessed from the main menu or if you are in game, you can press ESC – > Controls.
Added icons for the slaves, currency, weapons and other items we are currently working on.
Save / Load
Small changes to the characters load system. If you load an old save that doesn’t have a saved data for a new character, it will load the default settings, without breaking the whole save.
Updated the dev-save file, you could load it from the main menu – Load Game -> Yes.
New dialogues with Dalla when she wakes you up in the middle of the night before the sex scene.
Improvements / Bug fixes
Players, who have low FPS, could experience a rare glitch, where the wolf pushes you through the ground and you fall down. Every 5 seconds we are checking if you are stuck below the island and if that happens, your position will be automatically reset, so you could keep playing with your current progress. To increase the performance, press ESC – Settings and decrease the grass intensity and turn off shadows.
Added “age” property to the slaves details.
Fixed a bug with the Hilde missionary scene, where the camera moved forward more than it should be. This bug can only be replicated if your OS language is reversing the dot and comma “.” “,” (most of the Eastern European languages).
Fixed a bug with the Hilde missionary scene dialogues. The gentle route was missing one option and you got stuck in the scene.
Changes after v1.8.0 Backer Build
Fixed a bug with the quest helper markers, they weren’t displaying properly on some resolutions.
Removed an object that was used during testing and left in the game world.
Full Changelog for 1.8.0
Dalla - new character.
Added clothes, hair and genitals.
Optimization of Dalla’s clothes and hair for better performance.
New female idle animation (for Dalla).
Building Elf Home, which is the place where you will meet Dalla.
Added new models inside Elf Home.
Added camera effects and improved the lighting.
Added introduction dialogues for Dalla, which respawn the player.
Added wolf, which has 80+ animations.
The wolf has multiple states - combat, angry, chase, hide, idle, hit, death, respawn.
The combat state includes 3 combat animations - run attack and 2 normal attacks, that are played randomly.
The wolf can attack you from a close distance, if for some reason it cannot reach you, for example if you are on top of a rock or very close to a tree (to avoid clipping), the wolf will run away, but you will still be in combat, because you are in it’s zone. It will wait for a couple of seconds and try to reach you again, during this time it won’t regenerate it’s health. In case the wolf can reach you, it will chase you and continue with the attacks.
The wolf can switch to another running animation while in combat, in case you are very far away from it.
The wolf has a 30% chance for a combo attack.
The wolf has a 25% chance to deal crit damage which is almost double the amount of it’s normal damage.
The wolf has a 85% chance to attack you instantly when it reaches you. If you’re lucky then it will try to play a normal attack animation, which could be easily missed if you move backwards. The run attack is much harder to miss.
The wolf will return to it’s initial position if it’s too far away from it and regenerate it’s health.
The minimum damage is 12, the max is 17. The minimum crit damage is 20 and the max is 30. The player’s health starts at 100.
The wolf automatically chases you, if you leave it’s attack distance, which is 4 meters.
The wolf rotates to face the player when in combat, we will replace this with a turn animation in the future.
The wolf will return to it’s initial position if it’s target is dead and there aren’t any targets nearby.
Added blood effects when the player gets hit.
Added player’s health counter.
Added health bar UI.
Added health regeneration. The health will only regenerate when you are not in combat. It currently regenerates 2% of your health every 2.5 seconds.
Added flowers, more vegetation and added snow textures to the tree on top of the mountain.
The animals automatically switch to their state, when they feel in danger - aggressive animals like the wolves will chase the player and attack while coward animals like the deer will flee.
The player finds the closest respawn point, it’s currently only one, but in the future when we have a bigger terrain, we will add multiple respawn locations.
Reworked the whole navigation system, now we are using something faster and more accurate than the Unity’s default tools. It is also more flexible and allows us to bake the terrains for navigation in case we are loading them at runtime.
Added a feature that restricts the area where the AI could walk. The wild animals won’t be able to chase the player inside a village or get near the ocean. In the future, if we have animals in the ocean they also won’t be able to follow the player to the beach / forest.
Game optimization, which includes replacing some of the tree models with a faster and better looking models, disabling the animals that could not be seen on screen at the moment.
Increased the vegetation’s LOD distance, you will get better performance, but the trees quality will be lower from a big distance (it’s usually not noticeable).
We also made it possible to save the game in every single scene, so you could be in Elf Home and save the game then after you load it, you should be able to continue with all of your quests.
Fixed a bug where the wolf was able to push the player while attacking, which could result in being able to fall from the map.
Fixed Hilde’s hair so it’s no longer transparent if it’s viewed from her right side.
Fixed a bug where the map was not rendered on top of the health bar.
Modified the scripts for loading the saves to make the code more clean and easier to work with.
We also spent a good amount of time working on our website - https://flyrenders.com/
Blood hit effects added when you hit an animal.
Optimized the blood effect for better performance.
The wolf’s attack animation cancels the hit animation, so it won’t get stuck in a hit-loop.
Fixed a bug where during the reverse cowgirl scene Alvilda’s arms were flickering if you look up.
Fixed a bug where Alvilda keeps resetting her dialogues to day 2 even if you are on day 3.
We have been working on the animals AI and we made a system that will help us to quickly add other animals and NPCs. When you start the game, if you try to load an old save, it will ask you if you want to play the hunting quest. We recommend selecting “Yes”, if you’ve reached the end of build v1.6.0, because the hunting quest is in the middle of v1.5.0 and 1.6.0.
The animals have different states - idle, patrol, rest, flee, death, hit and player detection. It took us a lot of time to make this, but we are happy with the results, because it supports an unlimited amount of animations and it’s easy to add more states and fix errors.
One new sex scene, that includes 7 animations and transitions for each character.
Top-down map, that displays the whole island, so you can navigate easier.
New terrain textures to make it look more realistic.
New genital models for the characters that can be animated directly in the game engine (opening/closing etc).
New player model and textures + genitals with animations for bending.
80+ face expressions for the female characters were added that will be used in the next release.
Added controls for the glutes and thighs/legs, so we can spread them during some of the NSFW scenes.
Improved the bow aim and made the shooting quest a bit easier.
The grass spawn distance was increased.
See the full changelog here.